Can you validate the input elements?
To perform effectively as a software application developer, one must be acquainted with various facets of application development. To test the skills of application developers, Superior Consulting Services (SCS) offers a series of technical coding challenges designed to challenge and educate application developers. This blog addresses business analysis and presents SCS’ thirty sixth (36th) challenge: Can you validate the input elements?
Let’s get ready to rumble
Each SCS challenge will require the user to solve a problem. All questions are designed to be solvable by mid-level application developers in one hour or less. The 36th challenge is shown below.
A form on a web page has the following text fields that the user must fill out correctly.
- First Name – Required
- Age – Numeric between 1 and 100 years.
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Contestant challenge submittals should be emailed to email@example.com, Subject Line SCS Coding Challenge #36.
- Reponses to Challenge #36 should be received by 5:00 pm CDT, February 28th, 2018.
- In the event of a tie between two or more winning solutions, the first solution received will receive the prize; however, all submitters with good solutions will be recognized.
- Employees of SCS are not eligible to participate in the coding challenge.
The best solution submitted will receive an Amazon.com gift certificate worth $25.00 (U.S. dollars) and have the winning solution, along with the winner’s name, on the SCS website: www.teamscs.com.