An Impressive Team of Dedicated Consultants
Team SCS is a group of consultants committed to delivering the highest quality technology solutions to our clients. Our philosophy of hiring consultants as full-time employees and providing them with outstanding pay and benefits, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities, has allowed us to build a team of extremely loyal consultants committed to meeting the needs of our clients. We’re proud of the fact that half of our staff has been with us for more than six years.
Each Superior Consulting Services (SCS) consultant was hand-picked to join our team based on their interpersonal skills, technical proficiency and proven track record. Our highly skilled, industry-experienced professionals are innovative thinkers and problem solvers with access to a vast amount of intellectual capital that has been captured and shared company wide. Because we leverage the collective knowledge, wisdom and best practices of our team, you can be sure that the solutions provided by SCS will enable you to achieve your business goals.
To match our niche areas of focus, SCS employs a highly talented group of IT professionals with specific domain expertise.
- SCS VP of Technology, Brian Larson, is an industry recognized expert in the area of business intelligence and reporting using Microsoft SQL Server. His ability to simplify the complexity associated with business intelligence and reporting has resulted in many requests for his services, the authoring of two books published by McGraw-Hill Professional, and requests to speak at industry events.
- Business Intelligence Consultant and SQL expert, Dan English, has worked with Microsoft services and products for over a dozen years, with more than five years of experience with data warehousing and business intelligence alone. Dan won both the 2010 and 2011 Microsoft® Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award and was recognized by the Redmond Channel Partner in The Top 10 Microsoft Partner MVPs. He is fully certified with MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Business Intelligence and was president of the PASSMN – Minnesota SQL Server user group from 2009 through 2010.
- Application Development Services: Our certified consultants have extensive experience in business analysis and design, database development, and Web and client-server application development projects. They have worked in a wide spectrum of industries and have proven expertise across the full development life cycle in a wide range of areas from supply chain to financial applications and more.
- Infrastructure Services: Our versatile network consultants are:
- Well versed in a variety of Microsoft operating systems, network tools and equipment such as firewalls, switches, Acronis, HoundDog
Experienced with numerous portable devices such as laptops and mobile phones
- Skilled in remote access and connectivity
- Proficient in designing, implementing, maintaining and securing our clients’ networks
- Special Projects: Because of their significant experience and insights, SCS consultants can quickly and effectively apply their skills and knowledge to help companies of all sizes complete initiatives that drive peak efficiency and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
To learn more about how our consultants have helped clients achieve critical business objectives, we invite you to view our case studies.